SPEED TO MARKET
Our capabilities in speed-to-market consumer packaging has expanded to include an online inventory control system and a national truck delivery network that ships coast to coast.
10 DAY TURN-AROUND
With a normal turnaround time of 10 business days from receiving your approval, CartonCraft, Inc. will promptly, precisely, and professionally execute your requirements of high-end quality printed folding cartons.
We offer just-in-time delivery servicing to both local and global clients ensuring the best price and service.
COLOR AND PROOFING
- Fugi dot proofs;
- Continuous tone proofs;
- Mock up (Dylux) proofs;
- Proof directly on your printing substrate (for color sensitive projects);
- PMS or specialty colors: draw down color swatches + required coatings.
We warehouse and print on all common virgin and recycled/recyclable substrates in calipers ranging from 80# litho to 30 pt. board stocks.
- G7 guarantees accurate color consistency from prepress to the press room and from press to press;
- 50″ wide format and 6-color offset lithographic sheet-fed presses;
DIE MAKING & CUTTING
Our craftsmen produce custom die cuts for added flexibility. High-speed wide-format machines provide cost saving efficiencies, which improve our clients’ overall bottom line.
Our high-speed equipment provides endless solutions for machine or hand-filled packaging applications.
All carton styles can include inner construction and/or inner cell compartments:
- In-line tape and label applications;
- RFID Tags;
- Bar code verification;
- Hot and cold set glues;
- Inline shrink wrap applications.
FOOD CHAIN SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
Web portal interface technology for product reliability and daily delivery requirements.
ONLINE INVENTORY INTERFACE
Feel free to access and manage your inventory online. You can easily log in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are happy to provide inventory management in our secure warehouse.
FULFILLMENT, ASSEMBLY, &HAND FINISHING
- Eyeleting and grommeting, dual locks, velcro;
- Displays (floor, counter, dangler, motion, and more);
- Sales kits;
- Direct mail kits and mail sorting;
- Specialty applications to fit your needs within you budget and schedule.