Earth Friendly, Sustainable Packaging:
Eco-friendly packaging needs to be well-designed, streamlined, biodegradable and easily recycled or reused.
CartonCraft, Inc. is SFI and FSC certified. We offer sustainable, cost competitive and eco-friendly solutions for any packaging project because we understand the importance of being environmentally friendly.
Recently, ITU awarded Carton Craft, Inc. with the Achievement in Waste Reduction Certificate which recognizes Carton Craft’s corporate environmental initiatives and commitment to waste reduction.
Today, being “green” is a major market demand, and CartonCraft, Inc. provides the following earth friendly options for any of your packaging needs:
- 100% recycled substrates
- Partially Recycled Substrates
- Virgin-Sustainable Certified Substrates
- Soy-based inks
CartonCraft’s Environmental Practices:
In an effort to assist our customers with understanding the many ways in which we approach print, in a way that is both responsible and sustainable, we have developed a list of environmental practices that we currently employ.
INKS / CHEMISTRY / RAGS
- We have an ink implant enabling us to produce ink more efficiently thus reducing excessive ink inventory and eventual disposal.
- Clean and reuse all rags used in production process.
- We employ CTP (Computer to Plate) technology thus eliminating the need for film and all associated chemistry.
- We encourage the use of recycled paperboard for printed packaging whenever possible.
- Recycle used aluminum printing plates.
- Recycle all manufacturing paper spoilage.
- Recycle used inks and used solvent.
- Recycle expired printer cartridges.
- Recycle all used wood palettes.
- Recycle all stretch wraps and rolled stock cores.
- Recycle all used paper board, foil board, and metalized substrates.